Ridgefield Big Paddle
Lewis River to Vancouver Lake Water Trail
We are going virtual for the 9th Annual Big Paddle!
The Ridgefield Big Paddle Challenge commemorates the designation of the Lewis River to Vancouver Lake Water Trail and the tradition of the Big Paddle with a challenge to complete a 5 mile paddling adventure somewhere on the water trail during the month of August 2020.
1. Join the challenge anytime for FREE, registration is not necessary.
2. Pick up a FREE Ridgefield Big Paddle Swag Bag on Friday, July 31 at Ridgefield City Hall (8am-5pm) or Saturday, August 1 at Overlook Park from 10AM-Noon.
3. Use the Lewis River to Vancouver Lake Water Trail paddle guide and plot your 5 mile route!
4. Grab your life jacket and PADDLE!
5. Snap a picture and share it with #RidgefieldBigPaddle
COVID-19 AND RIDGEFIELD BIG PADDLE
The Big Paddle Committee is actively responding and adjusting to COVID-19. As of July 7, the following adjustments have been made:
Big Paddle is going VIRTUAL with the Big Paddle Challenge: Paddle 5 miles anywhere on the Lewis River to Vancouver Lake Water Trail anytime during August 2020. No registration necessary.
Pick up your Big Paddle swag bag for free on Friday, July 31 (Ridgefield City Hall, 8AM-5PM) or Saturday, August 1 (Overlook Park, 10AM-Noon).
Find additional information and activities right here at RidgefieldBigPaddle.com
We are disappointed that we are not able to gather in celebration of the anniversary of the water trail this year, but we are excited to see you explore a new portion of the 32 mile trail!